Reviewbox offers a variety of data exports to provide helpful summaries and easy access to your raw data whenever you need it.
In the Reviewbox application, data exports are available under Reports in the dark blue left-hand menu. There you will see saved Active Reports and the option to create a new report or export using Create Export button.
How to create a data export
To create a data export, click on the Create export button on the Reports page. You will see a page that shows all the available reports and data exports with a description of each.
Select an export type and you will see a form where you can customize your export with a variety of options, including the time range, the product listings to include, and which groupings to apply to the data.
How to set up a recurring data export
All exports can be sent to you automatically on a daily, weekly, or monthly basis.
For example, let's say you want to get a Review Details Export each month that provides you all the reviews from the previous month.
1. Create a new Review Details Export and set the options as you like.
2. Set the date range to Last Month. This will give you the data from the prior full month.
3. Choose Monthly under the Recurring Export? option.
4. Choose the File Type you would like to receive. Exports are only available in CSV format.
5. If you would like to export the data to your cloud storage location, enter that information next.
6. Enter your email address and additional emails for any other recipients in the Email field. The recipients do not need to have a Reviewbox account. The data export will be emailed to the recipients as a file attachment.
How access your data exports
You can access your recent data exports from the Downloads page.
Each data export is represented by a white box with the export characteristics and a download link in blue. If any of the data exports failed to be generated, the system shows a red X. Only the most recent exports are listed here.
You can get to your saved data exports by clicking on Reports in the side menu. You will see a screen with several cards on it, similar to the one below. There is one card for each report or data export that is saved. You can filter to just view the reports or just the exports at the top left of the page. From here you can Edit or Download each saved data export.